Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 in Review

A Year in Review with Pictures
 Packed up  and went on a roadtrip back to Georgia
 Stopped in the Arches National Park
 Lost a lot of my books in the mail- which i'm still pretty bitter about
 Did some Geocaching
 Skyped with my hilarious nephew
 Watched the flowers bloom/ and took out the trees in my parents deck

 Watched my niece grow up
Took family pictures
 Took pictures of myself
 Bought a nook
 Experienced seeing beautiful flowers

 Became the favorite Tia
 Lived my dream and saw Paris
 Laughed really hard at random things on pinterest
 Took more pictures of myself --but it shows I got a job with SunTrust
 Brought home amazing paintings from Paris
 My nephew loves his gift from Disneyland Paris
 Took more pictures with my cute niece
 Went to the pumpkin patch
 Time Out For Women with my aunt, grandma, and mom
 Received a new nephew 
 Experienced a live nativity with llamas 
 Celebrated Christmas
Got the new Ipad

These pictures don't even do justice with what this year was filled with (Holidays,  family events, trials, happy times, goodbyes, hellos, and so much more). I went through so much and experienced so many new things. It was a pretty difficult but very broadening year. I definitely learned so much. Here's to saying goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013! I'm so excited to see what 2013 brings. Happy New Years! 

Hopefully soon, I'll write a post with my New Year's Goals! YAY!
xoxo

No comments: