I am not the type to get bored very easily but when I do it's like I can't find anything to entertain me. Like now....
I'm at work. Ha. And I'm writing in my blog on my phone. This could be a good thing. I miss blogging.
I'm slightly irritated that no one can fill out a deposit slip and keep asking me to do it for them because they are busy on the phone. Get it together people! - especially in the drive-thru.
I'm also hungry. This 11am lunch is so not working out for me. By 3 I'm starving. Ha.
In other news I'm starting a diet. Say what?! It's the new Shaklee 180 program ( weight watchers 360 stole the idea. Ha) Anyways, 90 days to lose weight and 90 on how to keep it off with good habits. I'm not really doing it to lose weight- however that is awesome and needed! It's more so I can get healthy. That way I can have energy, and not be dizzy, and actually getting three meals a day, and also get all my nutrients I need through the vitamins. Yay! New year - new me! Are you interested in joining me on the 180 program? Let me know! It has all these cool online and mobile things where you can track things and you can win prizes! Like a trip to Paris!
Um, what else? I've been reading lots of books. Like a book every couple of days. Still it's never enough time. Too many books to read and not enough time! I don't even remember what I've read. I read a couple of series but nothing like " oh my gosh you have to read this!" Some of them were YA. I love YA. Ha. I am reading " The Beginning of Better Days: Divine Instruction to Women from Joseph SmIth" It's really good thus far. I think it's an appropriate book for men too. I'm also reading doctrinal commentary of the Book of Mormon. I just barely started. My brother suggested it. So far it's very insightful and I like having the verses there so I don't have to flip from book to scriptures and get lost.
I like a new year. I love that we are now studying D&C and Lorenzo Snow in church. And speaking of church, I love having 11:30am services. Wonderful! A day to sleep in some!
I feel like 2013 is my year!
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment