Monday, January 11, 2010

And so it begins.

*2010....I still can't get over that. Time seriously needs to slow down! haha. So New Year, that naturally means New Year's Resolutions! yay! I can't believe how excited I get about making goals. ha.

Here are some of my New Year's Resolutions. Don't laugh...some are silly. 
~Have more confidence in myself, and don't be so hard on myself
~Be more honest and open with myself and others
~Every Sunday study a lesson from Preach My Gospel, General Conference, or some other church book
~Be more consistent in studying the scriptures
~Do better in my school studies
~Find a good LDS guy to date

I also am working on the Athens GA stake goals
~Study scriptures 15mins a day
~Pray for missionary success in your personal life, your family, and ward.
~Brighten the life of someone each day.
~Pray individually, as a family, and in church meetings for ym to serve honorable missions and yw to recieve temple blessings.
~Post "The Living Christ" and a picture of Christ in the home.

I love goals. I love accomplishing things and checking them off the list. haha. I'm such a nerd.

I was surprised so many people just decided that this year they were going to make no new year's resolutions because they don't keep them. pah..lame!

This year is going to be amazing...I can feel it. =)

*ROADTRIP!!!
Me and pa went across the country. 4 days, driving about 9 or so hours each day. Good times! We got some good Daddy/Daughter time. It was an absolutely beautiful drive.


Started in Atlanta GA and went to.....



Utah!! YAY!!  We even got a chance to visit....

 the King.....oh Elvis.

*So now I'm in Provo, Utah. I'm all moved in. Back in the wonderful Enclave. Oh my lanta I really, really love it. I'm so ecstatic to be back, you have no idea.

*I also kinda have um, a problem. I don't know if you'd call it an actual problem, but yeah it's something. If you're a guy...I'd stop here. The girls will only understand this one. haha.

Guys are great...really they are. Usually, I like certain guys... things happen and if they don't life goes one. No big deal. I move on, don't really look back and second guess it. However, I'm in a pickle and I feel like such a girl. haha. I mean I am a girl but I feel like one of those silly girls who are obsessive and freaks over certain boys. I'm definitely not that extreme but still yikes.... Most of the time when I like someone it's like hey I like you. blah, let's see if it works out. Nothing more. I don't like waiting around you know? Sure it would be great if it works out but if not other fish in the sea. Everything happens for a reason right? Then someone decides to come along, and now....pickle.

I watched 'He's Just Not That Into You, ' with my roommie. I love it. I always think of the line from the movie "if a guy likes you he'll do everything he can to see you." or something along those lines. So cute. haha. Anyways, the movie is so true and I can really think of girls that think and do things like the women in the movie. I just think, man those girls are so dumb! Be honest and if it works out great, if not move on. Now look at me....stupid boys look what they do to me. haha. I usually have no problem being honest and being forward with guys, but for some reason, I'm having a little trouble. eh.... We'll see what happens. Maybe it'll actually work out....doubtful. ha.

*Recently I've been obsessed with this song. According to you-Orrianthi

Have a good week loves! xoxo




No comments: