Friday, January 15, 2010

Fill in the blank

This is the part where I say exactly what's on my mind, exactly how I'm feeling. However, the words aren't forming. Or maybe there are words but I can't sum it all up in just one word.



I am __________________.
-relieved -stressed -giddy -overwhelmed -surprised -anxious -happy -alone -peaceful -calm -loved -rejected - cautious -confident -helpless -determined -frustrated -meditative -optimistic -suspicious -content -fortunate -thankful -energetic -relaxed -irritated -blessed -sensitive -disappointed  -touched -comforted -curious ....

Can one person really feel this much at the same time? Good gracious!

Today was an interesting day...in a good way. I feel like today, even though it was just one day, seemed like a lot of days combined. A lot happened and yet, at the same time it was just another ordinary day.  

"Just a day, just an ordinary day. Just trying to get by. Just a boy. Just an ordinary boy, but he was looking to the sky.... He said take my hand, live while you can. Don't you see your dreams lie right in the palm of your hand....Please come with me. See what I see. Touch the stars for time will not flee. "



xoxo



No comments: