I LOVE Salsa dancing. It's such a sexy dance! haha. Besides that, it's so fun! Especially if you get a partner that can A. lead well B.Willingly to have fun and goof off with you and C. Is semi attractive. haha. But seriously, I like having a partner and just shakin it on the dance floor. (This post makes me sound like I'm some freak. ha) I always want to put on a twirly red dress and high heels and dance away. Oh one day. I went with some friends salsa dancing tonight at Salsa Chocolate in Provo. It was a blast! And I must say my friends are very talented at Salsa dancing. They all look so dang good on the dance floor! Plus it wasn't awkward at all. Because usually there aren't enough guys for girls so people get left out. Curse the guy/girl ratio! That's why you're suppose to bring equal guys and girls, but my poor friend was the only male who wanted to come tonight. What a pimp! But it worked out well. It seemed like everyone was constantly dancing with somebody. Guys were really good at asking random girls. Way to go men! I don't mean to make this sound like I'm racist or prejudice but I tend to attract Mexicans. I know that sounds awful, but it's true! On more than one occasion I can tell you stories of incidents with me attracting them. I don't mind it, I find it funny. So, I danced with a lot of Mexicans tonight. haha. But it is salsa dancing, I mean that's their dance, their culture! I'll tell you what some of them really know how to move! It was so cool just seeing them goin! I think I danced with this one guy like 20 times. He was asking me to dance. It was really fun though! We had a good time! The last time I went Salsa dancing besides the dance class I took, was on a date with a guy. Always good times with Salsa dancing. I think it's a perfect date activity. You get to communicate without a lot of talking. Plus you get to stare at each other without making it awkward. And it's a good way to see how well y'all work together. I approve. haha. Oh and random, I met this girl I use to know when I was like I don't know 8 or 9. She use to be best friends with my cousin and we always played together when we were kids. She lives out here now, and she not only recognized me, but remembered who I was! That's a good memory. Most of the time I can remember a face but no idea of names or how we know each other. Then you play that whole, 'do I know you? You look familiar. Where do I know you from?' game. haha.
Because she is adorable...
Because basically this is how it was tonight...sweat and all. haha
And just as a random side note...I want to start taking the Zumba classes at my gym. They look awesome! Dancing to some sick beats. Holla!!
Alright happy weekend! yay!! xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment