"Hear me when i say when i say, i'll believe nothing's gonna change nothing's gonna change destiny. Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly...."
I am always looking for a song or a quote that fits my life, at this exact moment in time....I'm such a freak. haha. I also like putting pictures with my posts, however I can't seem to find on that fits this post. blah.
Well, I must say that today has been an incredibly fabulous day! (Well, so has the week thus far.) Why you ask?....oh let me tell you.
I went to the gym today, which always makes me feel 10xs better. It helps me get that anxiety out and you know the stresses of my life, work the frustrations out, you know? haha. And, I love my gym because it has a freaking cinema in the gym where they play movies while you do cardio-work. Holla! It makes me just so happy! Best idea ever!
Then, I went to a semi-job interview...where I got a job!! You have no idea how excited I am. It just so happened that my bishop sent an email out to the ward asking if anyone needed a part time job. My awesome next door neighbor who knew I was looking for a job, ran over and told me the second she got the email....thank you Emily! Well, I met with him today and I start Friday. EEK!! I mean grant it, it's not full time or as many hours as I would like, but I mean it's a job. Income baby!! I'm ecstatic. Too bad no one seems as happy as me? Come on peeps getting a job is dang hard in this economy, especially in college town.
Next, I went with my fabulous roommate to Costa Vida, which is just delicious. We laughed up a storm about funny stories and past times in our lives. Aha friends.
My mom called me, and asked if I checked my mail. I thought it was kinda random, wondering why she wanted to know that. Well, she sent me a cheer up care package. My mom is incredible! I love her. It was so sweet of her and really exciting to get mail. haha. She also included a card and post it notes with cheesy cute messages on all of the items. :) Totally something, I would do. It definitely cheered me up. Even across the country, my mom knows exactly what I need. In this care package she gave me twilight chocolate bars (Man candy), my favorite hot cocoa -Arctic White(something to keep me warm), bath and body works hand sanitizer (something to keep me well and they smell good), an S pin (Bling to hang on my purse or in my room)....seriously I loved it. It was a wonderful surprise.
Then, I had the opportunity to experience my first BYU basketball game. Don't judge, because I've never been to one. It was awesome. My adrenaline was just pumping. aha so wonderful. Plus, we won! oh yeah! I love my school. Even more so, i love the men on the basketball team. haha. It was also cool to watch the ballroom dancers during half time, except there was some hideous frilly costume the girl's wore..yikes. I have pictures but I can't find my camera cord...so never mind.
I got Hello Yogurt with my roomies....heavenly.
I feel like there was tons more of stuff that made my day awesome, however I forget. But the moral of the story is, don't give up. Everything has a way of working out perfectly. I seriously have to tell myself this everyday. I also need lots of others to remind me of this constantly. haha (i have a love/hate relationship with the saying) Honestly though, as hard as it is to see this in the midst of trials and hardships...it really does work out. The important this is to don't doubt the Lord (He has a better view of the plan then we do and it can make us eternally happy if we only trust Him. He also is very, very aware of us and our heartaches/desires.), keep doing the important things(read scriptures, studying, praying constantly, going to the temple...), Don't worry/sweat the small stuff, It's important to focus on making yourself better and having faith that things honestly will all come together, despite the downfalls and uncertainty keep a positive attitude, count your blessings, just have fun. --Lots of people reminded me of these recently. Thanks family and close friends.
I have more to say about my thoughts, but another day.I feel like my posts are getting longer and longer...so sorry! Eh...have a fabulous week!
xoxo






1 comment:
I should have read your blog before I sent you the text last night! Love Ya!
Post a Comment