Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Did I mention?



Everyone and there dog is getting married...yup that's right. Or having babies. Just saying.

"Orem, UT : 360 West University Parkway : Opening date to be announced later."

And the ever so wonderful Hob Lob is opening in a a couple of months. To work there again or to not?


It may or may not be 1:30-2ish am. I may or may not have been working on my Hug Essay. (Which is becoming more brilliant as it progresses, but so much effort!) I learned this today...

"Four hugs a day is essential to our health, eight hugs leads to emotional stability and twelve hugs leads to personal growth." ---I need some hugs. haha.


I'm exhausted, there is not enough time in the day. Yup 24hrs, just like everyone else. Got it. I have to get up in 5 hrs. yikes.
  
Nighty Night! Sweet Dreams! (Have I ever mentioned how much I love when someone, especially guys, tell me sweet dreams? I seriously sleep 10xs better, plus it's a adorable. aha presh )

xoxo


No comments: