Do you realize how many free courses one can take online? I was looking on Clark Howard and under his Free and Cheap List is education. You can take online classes from Yale, Berkeley, MIT, BYU, and some others. Some of the courses are really good. I mean obviously you don't get any credit for it but if you love to learn then it's perfect! Plus in my case some of these classes I've been wanting to take or need to take for my major so it'll help to take them. Then when I take the class for credit, hopefully I'll understand it better and it'll be a little bit easier. Every little bit helps right? Especially since in my case it is easier to learn in a no-pressure situation. I'm awful at test-taking so this may help me better.
While the family was here, we got family pictures done by Chelsea Johnson. She did a fantastic job!! I really love how they turned out. Here are just a few of my favorites:
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment