Friday, June 1, 2012

Pan the Man!

This is the story about a boy who never grows old. He lives in a magical place located second star to the right and straight on till morning. The boy's name is Peter. The place is called Neverland.

We all know the story of Peter Pan. When you're little it sounds awesome: adventures, never growing up, flying, and endless childhood. It's a fascinating story.

However, I was never a big fan of the story. It's way good. Just, not my favorite. Now, I love it. I think it's because I know the ins and outs of the story, or what the movies have come up with. Ha.

  • Disney's Peter Pan (1953)- The cartoon story of Peter Pan. Wendy, John, and Michael travel to Neverland. They save Tiger Lily and fight the great Captain Hook.
  • Disney's Return to Neverland-  Wendy's daughter, Jane, is captured by Captain Hook.
  • Hook - Steven Spielberg. Robin Williams is in this film. Captain Hook captures Peter's children and he has to return to Neverland to save them and remember who he truly is.
  • Finding Neverland (2004)- Johnny Depp is in it. The story of the author who wrote Peter Pan.
  • Peter Pan (2003)- A real life version of the story of Peter Pan. 
  • Neverland (2011)-  The story of before Neverland. Peter and Hook are partners/family. And get transported to Neverland. 
So many stories! I recently watched Neverland. I LOVED it! Such a completely different view of the story. Go see it. I highly recommend it!

That's all...exciting post right?

xoxo

No comments: