- My blog needs an updated look. But, I need cute ideas. I feel like my creativity is out the window. I need to be crafting more.
- Playlist.com doesn't let me add my playlist to my blog anymore. Lame. Anyone know other ideas to add a music playlist? Stephanie needs her music!
- I'm doing sewing with my sister-in-law. I need ideas on what to make. We can make cute clothes for my niece but I want something for me. I don't want to make clothes, because they always come out tacky for adults. I'm thinking a messenger bag, but what else?
- I got two new callings recently. They haven't been officially announced. So shh, don't tell yet. They fit me so well. Ha. Can you guess what they are? .....Chorister and Young Single Adult Representative. Chorister--done. YSA Rep- talk about work! I'm in a family ward. Apparently there are a lot of people falling in between the cracks. There are like 20 people in my ward. I can only think of 4. Ha. So my job is to find them and report to RS and Elder's President. Then go to Stake Committee meetings and help plan activities. Should be fun eh? I'm semi excited about it. I love stuff like this: leadership, planning, helping people, and moving forward.
- There are lots of changes going on at work. New manager and changes. Kind of stressful. Just a tad. That's to be expected though. However, I got the ATM job. Pretty awesome. I may become full time soon. Also, good news. I have more to say about work, but I won't. Ha.
- I need to volunteer more for service things. It's been a while. Serving others makes me happy.
- People have like given up on their blogs. I'm highly disappointed. I need updates on peeps! I'm one to talk it's been like a month. Tisk Tisk. Ha.
- The family was all here this past week. Awesome! It was so fun. Atlanta Zoo, Gwinett Braves, Pictures, Annual Family BBQ, video games, Homemade ice cream, laughing, talking, and many good times. Plus I got to see my nephew! He's so grown up! I loved having everyone here.
- In case you were wondering, my box of books never showed up. So mad still! I've replaced a lot but still, stupid post office!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment