I got my June birchbox in the mail a couple weeks ago. I always look online and wish I could trade at least one thing with something else. Too bad I can't get a sample of everything! ha. The theme this month was Travel!
One again the pics aren't posting so just click on the links! Here are the goodies I received this month:
- Tili Bags- These are cute patterned semi sturdy bags that are perfect for traveling on a plane, or putting your makeup in to keep in your purse, or put anything in it that make leak.
- Winks Fake Eyelashes- They are eco-friendly! Ha. I'm not a big fake eyelash person. Personally, I think it's annoying but apparently they feel like your real eyelashes. I have great eyelashes so I may just use them for like Halloween or something.
- The Balm Stainiac- Lip and cheek stain. I tried it. It adds color to your lips. It works great if you add some gloss over the top of it otherwise I think it's a little to dry. I was hesitant about putting it on my cheeks, but if you are having a lazy day and not wanting to put too much makeup on it works great. Just a little something something. Ha.
- Volumizing Shampoo- I tried it and honestly I didn't notice anything really that different. There was a little more volume but I wouldn't buy this all the time.
- La Fresh Eco-friendly Beauty oil face wipes- These were really nice! They left my face feeling clean and fresh. It worked great if I was too lazy to wash my face fully before bed. Also, it didn't leave my face feeling overly dry.
Ta-Dah! June Birchbox. I'm super excited about next month's box. Glamour hooked up with Birchbox and they are doing a 5 Senses box. A sample for every sense. Pretty sweet.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment