Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So now I come to you with open arms

....I love the song "Open Arms" by Journey. Beautiful. 

Hopefully this won't be too terribly long. Get ready for the list and rambles: 

  • My bishop was adorable today. His little grandson came into the shop today and he took him to the safe and was showing him different tubes of coins and shaking them. Then he says "Can you say coin? What about penny?" Starting him young. haha. I love little children, and their beaming faces, oh that laugh. That precious laughter. Aha....
  • My future husband better be able/willingly to do the dishes. I hate dishes, and I feel like lately that is all I've been doing. It's not hard to wash your dish, and put it in the dishwasher. Empty the dishwasher every once in a while....come on people.
  • Random yelling is happening outside my apartment again. Awesome.
  • I'm setting people up in the P3 box (Planned, Prepared, Paid for..dating box). It's going to be brilliant. Shh, don't tell anyone though. 
  • One of my happiest moments this week, is the fact that my bishop gave me the ward member sheets. So now I know who is musically talented. There is so many people in the ward that have music abilities, you have no idea how excited I am about this.  
  • I am very tired, my bed is beckoning me. But the hw is screaming at me. Such a shame. 
  • Dear John just came out on DVD. Grant it, this movie made me bawl and feel like I had just gone through an incredibly difficult break-up, but I am going to buy it. Why? Because their is a beautiful, sexy man in it, sometimes I like when it doesn't end all happy, and if I do want it to end happy I trick my mind and stop it at a happy part. haha. Win.
  • There is an incredible opportunity that is in reach, maybe. A lady from Bonneville Communications, who I have been e-mailing, is looking to hire some video editors. They do a lot of work for the missionaries and things in the church. Think of the possibilities! Plus, I would love love love it. 
  •  This weekend is Memorial Day...my plans consist of pool, laying out, reading, studying, basking in my awesomeness....ha. yikes.
  • I made chocolate mousse Monday. It was delicious and so easy to make. 
  • I love envelopes that when you lick the seal, it taste somewhat decent. Hallmark, would be one of those examples.
  • I really need to do my hw like now.
  • My next Netflix movie is Rocketman. Does is ring a bell?... Disney channel, 1997, space blanket costumes, painting with food, monkey, idiot genius? I'm so excited to watch it. haha. 
  • I love the random nicknames, or code-names that my friends and I come up for people. :)
  • I received a hilarious text today, that made me laugh literally out loud. I can not pass this text along though, it would not make sense to the common person. ha. 
  • I especially enjoyed my religion class tonight, so many beautiful topics. However, this is not the time nor place to discuss them.
  • Happy Birthday to my MA today! She's fabulous, and I miss her a lot, a lot. 3 months until I see her! yay!
  • I forget the purpose of this post....haha

thoughts over. 
xoxo.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love Rocketman! I almost bought it the other day but I decided I needed that money to come out there...